SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Defense 1oz
A targeted, oil-free approach to treat adult acne and signs of aging. This 1st-to-market acid blend combines 2% dioic acid with an optimal alpha- and beta-hydroxy acid formulation designed to prevent the formation of acne, minimize hyperpigmentation, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Specifically created for the concern of blemish-prone skin, this product goes beyond treating imperfections to additionally address signs of aging.
Inhibits excess sebum production
Reduces acne causing bacteria, P acnes
Prevents hyperpigmentation caused by inflammation or UV exposure
Decongests clogged pores
Diminishes surface indicators of age
1.5% Salicylic Acid
3.5% Glycolic Acid
0.5% Citric Acid
Alcohol Denat., Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycolic Acid, Diisopropyl Adipate, Octadecenedioic Acid, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Citric Acid, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10.
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying product
Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer in the morning and evening
For optimal results, use as part of the Blemish + Age Program, starting with LHA Cleanser and LHA Solution
- Acne or breakout prone skincare
- Anti- aging products
- Antioxidant Skincare
- Award Winning Products
- Black Friday WEEK!!!
- Dry skin
- Eye creams and gels
- Facial Moisturizers
- Lip/Lash Care
- Oily skin
- Reduce Pigmentation (sun spots or melasma)
- Rosacea/ Red skin types
- Scar Products
- Summer Discount
- Sun burns
- Sweat and Odor Prevention
- What's Hot
Latest Blog Posts
- Protect Your Skin This Summer With SPF's BFF Vitamin C!
Rachel Kwall | May 23, 2017
- We are now carrying ZO professional skincare
Rachel Kwall | November 29, 2016
- Happy Holidays with 30% off TNS!
Rachel Kwall | November 16, 2016
- Get more this holiday season with Latisse!
Rachel Kwall | November 03, 2016
- Plump up fine lines with micro-needling
Rachel Kwall | October 05, 2016
- Bye, bye St. Ives peach scrub, big girl exfoliation explained
Rachel Kwall | September 22, 2016
- Beauty Blog 2.0
Rachel Kwall | September 21, 2016
- Winter time is the best to use a prescription strength retinol
Deanna Stellato | December 18, 2012