Meg 21 Bright and Firm Eye Treatment
Infused with a triple combination of proven botanicals, this Supplamine blend is clinically proven to reverse the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles as it hydrates, renews, brightens and firms the delicate and easily damaged skin beneath and around the eyes.
- Recommended for all skin types. Contains botanical extracts to reduce appearance of puffiness and dark circles.
- Allergy tested, scientifically formulated, non-irritating anti-aging eye treatment.
- Our airless jar delivers a perfect dose of Eye Treatment.
- Supplamine: Patented ingredient to intercept and reverse glycation, inflammation and metabolic oxidation caused by 3DG sugars in the skin
- Hydrolized Wheat Protein – water binding agent; smooths lines; minimizes pores
- Pfaffia Paniculata or Suma Root – source of allantoin, vitamins A, E, K and essential B vitamins for healing, cellular integrity, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant; increases microcirculation
- Shea Butter – natural antioxidant rich emollient
- Titanium Dioxide – brightener; UV absorption
- Lilly Flower Extract – antioxidant; moisture retention
Apply twice daily to skin adjacent to and beneath the eye area after cleansing.
- Acne or breakout prone skincare
- Anti- aging products
- Antioxidant Skincare
- Award Winning Products
- Black Friday WEEK!!!
- Dry skin
- Eye creams and gels
- Facial Moisturizers
- Lip/Lash Care
- Oily skin
- Reduce Pigmentation (sun spots or melasma)
- Rosacea/ Red skin types
- Scar Products
- Summer Discount
- Sun burns
- Sweat and Odor Prevention
- What's Hot
Latest Blog Posts
- Protect Your Skin This Summer With SPF's BFF Vitamin C!
Rachel Kwall | May 23, 2017
- We are now carrying ZO professional skincare
Rachel Kwall | November 29, 2016
- Happy Holidays with 30% off TNS!
Rachel Kwall | November 16, 2016
- Get more this holiday season with Latisse!
Rachel Kwall | November 03, 2016
- Plump up fine lines with micro-needling
Rachel Kwall | October 05, 2016
- Bye, bye St. Ives peach scrub, big girl exfoliation explained
Rachel Kwall | September 22, 2016
- Beauty Blog 2.0
Rachel Kwall | September 21, 2016
- Winter time is the best to use a prescription strength retinol
Deanna Stellato | December 18, 2012