Rachel, a native of the northern suburbs of Chicago, graduated from Indiana University, Bloomington with a degree in Marketing. After perusing a career in public relations, representing some of the best and hottest restaurants in Chicago, she decided to go back to school to follow her passion for skincare. Rachel received her aesthetics license when she graduated top of her class from University of Aesthetics, and knew immediately she wanted to enter the medical field to help people feel good by looking good with result driven treatments. Rachel specializes in dozens of medical based treatments including Ultherapy, chemical peels, photofacials, microneedling, and many more. Rachel continues to add to her wealth of knowledge by writing for The Geldner Center blog, attending continuing education courses often and catching up on the latest Aesthetic magazines. This way she not only can continue to educate herself, but can also bring all the latest and greatest skincare news to her patients and create the most effective treatment plans for anyone and everyone wanting to feel good.
- Acne or breakout prone skincare
- Anti- aging products
- Antioxidant Skincare
- Award Winning Products
- Black Friday WEEK!!!
- Dry skin
- Eye creams and gels
- Facial Moisturizers
- Lip/Lash Care
- Oily skin
- Reduce Pigmentation (sun spots or melasma)
- Rosacea/ Red skin types
- Scar Products
- Summer Discount
- Sun burns
- Sweat and Odor Prevention
- What's Hot
Latest Blog Posts
- Protect Your Skin This Summer With SPF's BFF Vitamin C!
Rachel Kwall | May 23, 2017
- We are now carrying ZO professional skincare
Rachel Kwall | November 29, 2016
- Happy Holidays with 30% off TNS!
Rachel Kwall | November 16, 2016
- Get more this holiday season with Latisse!
Rachel Kwall | November 03, 2016
- Plump up fine lines with micro-needling
Rachel Kwall | October 05, 2016
- Bye, bye St. Ives peach scrub, big girl exfoliation explained
Rachel Kwall | September 22, 2016
- Beauty Blog 2.0
Rachel Kwall | September 21, 2016
- Winter time is the best to use a prescription strength retinol
Deanna Stellato | December 18, 2012