ZO Skin Health FIRMING SERUM
An anti-aging breakthrough in skin structure + shape. This mild, lightweight and tolerable formulation is indicated for all skin types and sensitive skin areas to reinforce skin health and hydrate to support the visible improvement in skin elasticity and firmness.
- Visibly tightens and firms the skin
- Improves the appearance of sagging and skin laxity
- Helps define facial contours
- Supports healthy skin structure and the skin’s natural renewal process
- Defends against free radical damage
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply to clean, dry skin
BEFORE + AFTER
PROTOCOL: A 24-week independent third-party clinical study of 45 subjects to assess the efficacy potential of Firming Serum. Subjects represent females, ages 40–69, with Fitzpatrick skin types II–IV. Supported with the use of Gentle Cleanser and Sunscreen + Primer Broad-Spectrum SPF 30 during the study.
Images were captured and analyzed using Clarity 2D Research System
- Sodium DNA: Works alongside skin’s matrix formation process to support fibroblast activity
- ZCORE™ complex: Consists of a biomimetic tetrapeptide and sweet yellow clover, and supports the anchoring fibrils for dermal-epidermal junction integrity.
- ZO-RRS2® Anti-Inflammatory System: Exclusive plant stem cell complex provides powerful antioxidant protection
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Propanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium DNA, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Marrubium Vulgare Meristem Cell Culture, Melilotus Officinalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Lecithin, Dextran, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Cellulose, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Limonene.