SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic ® 1oz
C E Ferulic® is a revolutionary antioxidant combination that delivers advanced protection against photoaging - neutralizing free radicals, helping build collagen, and providing unmatched antioxidant protection. More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defense against environmental aging.
Containing 15% pure L-ascorbic acid and 1% alpha tocopherol, the addition of ferulic acid doubles the already synergistic benefits of our original high-potency formula, C+E, transforming C E Ferulic® into a super-antioxidant combination.
Maximum anti-aging results - better than any one antioxidant alone
Neutralizes free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature aging, loss of elasticity, and hyperpigmentation
Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off - excellent for use in conjunction with suncreens
Breakthrough antioxidant combination of 15% pure L-ascorbic acid, 1% alpha tocopherol, and ferulic acid for advanced antioxidant performance
Water, Ethoxydiglycol, 15% L-Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, 1% Alpha Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, 0.5% Ferulic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate.
- Acne or breakout prone skincare
- Anti- aging products
- Antioxidant Skincare
- Award Winning Products
- Black Friday WEEK!!!
- Dry skin
- Eye creams and gels
- Facial Moisturizers
- Lip/Lash Care
- Oily skin
- Reduce Pigmentation (sun spots or melasma)
- Rosacea/ Red skin types
- Scar Products
- Summer Discount
- Sun burns
- Sweat and Odor Prevention
- What's Hot
Latest Blog Posts
- Protect Your Skin This Summer With SPF's BFF Vitamin C!
Rachel Kwall | May 23, 2017
- We are now carrying ZO professional skincare
Rachel Kwall | November 29, 2016
- Happy Holidays with 30% off TNS!
Rachel Kwall | November 16, 2016
- Get more this holiday season with Latisse!
Rachel Kwall | November 03, 2016
- Plump up fine lines with micro-needling
Rachel Kwall | October 05, 2016
- Bye, bye St. Ives peach scrub, big girl exfoliation explained
Rachel Kwall | September 22, 2016
- Beauty Blog 2.0
Rachel Kwall | September 21, 2016
- Winter time is the best to use a prescription strength retinol
Deanna Stellato | December 18, 2012