Skin Ceuticals LHA Cleansing gel 8oz
Designed for aging skin prone to breakouts, SkinCeuticals LHA Cleansing Gel combines potent cleansing agents with LHA, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid to decongest pores, smooth irregularities, and brighten skin.
Improves skin tone and texture.
Remove excess oils and makeup.
- Provides precise and even cell-by-cell exfoliation to unclog pores while diminishing surface indicators of age
- penetrates quickly and breaks the intercellular bonds of skin cells
- Unclogs pores and removes dirt, oil, and other cellular debris that lead to breakouts
- AQUA / WATER / EAU, COCO-BETAINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, SORBITOL, GLYCERIN, GLYCOLIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARETH-100 IPDI, PHENOXYETHANOL, SALICYLIC ACID, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, MENTHOL, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, STEARETH-100...
Ingredient List Aqua, Coco-betaine, propylene glycol, PEG- 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, sorbitol, glycerin, glycolic acid, triethanolamine, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, disteareth- 100 Ipdi, pheoxyethanol, salicylic acid, capryloyl salicylic acid, menthol, menthylparaben, disodium EDTA, steareth- 100.
- Acne or breakout prone skincare
- Anti- aging products
- Antioxidant Skincare
- Award Winning Products
- Black Friday WEEK!!!
- Dry skin
- Eye creams and gels
- Facial Moisturizers
- Lip/Lash Care
- Oily skin
- Reduce Pigmentation (sun spots or melasma)
- Rosacea/ Red skin types
- Scar Products
- Summer Discount
- Sun burns
- Sweat and Odor Prevention
- What's Hot
Latest Blog Posts
- SkinCeuticals Authorized Retailer
Deanna Stellato | August 23, 2019
- Protect Your Skin This Summer With SPF's BFF Vitamin C!
Rachel Kwall | May 23, 2017
- We are now carrying ZO professional skincare
Rachel Kwall | November 29, 2016
- Happy Holidays with 30% off TNS!
Rachel Kwall | November 16, 2016
- Get more this holiday season with Latisse!
Rachel Kwall | November 03, 2016
- Plump up fine lines with micro-needling
Rachel Kwall | October 05, 2016
- Bye, bye St. Ives peach scrub, big girl exfoliation explained
Rachel Kwall | September 22, 2016
- Beauty Blog 2.0
Rachel Kwall | September 21, 2016