Skin Ceuticals LHA solution 8oz
Designed for aging skin prone to breakouts, SkinCeuticals LHA Solution is formulated with a triple combination of exfoliating agents that efficiently removes excess residue and surface cells to decongest pores.
This low pH combination of LHA, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid works in concert with LHA Cleansing Gel and LHA Serum to prime skin for clinical procedures and professional treatments.
- Provides precise and even cell-by-cell exfoliation to unclog pores while diminishing surface indicators of age
- penetrates quickly and breaks the intercellular bonds of skin cells
- Unclogs pores and removes dirt, oil, and other cellular debris that lead to breakouts
- Aqua/water/eau, alcohol denat., glycolic acid, sodium hydroxide, capryloyl salicylic acid, salicylic acid
Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Salicylic Acid.
- Acne or breakout prone skincare
- Anti- aging products
- Antioxidant Skincare
- Award Winning Products
- Black Friday WEEK!!!
- Dry skin
- Eye creams and gels
- Facial Moisturizers
- Lip/Lash Care
- Oily skin
- Reduce Pigmentation (sun spots or melasma)
- Rosacea/ Red skin types
- Scar Products
- Summer Discount
- Sun burns
- Sweat and Odor Prevention
- What's Hot
Latest Blog Posts
- Protect Your Skin This Summer With SPF's BFF Vitamin C!
Rachel Kwall | May 23, 2017
- We are now carrying ZO professional skincare
Rachel Kwall | November 29, 2016
- Happy Holidays with 30% off TNS!
Rachel Kwall | November 16, 2016
- Get more this holiday season with Latisse!
Rachel Kwall | November 03, 2016
- Plump up fine lines with micro-needling
Rachel Kwall | October 05, 2016
- Bye, bye St. Ives peach scrub, big girl exfoliation explained
Rachel Kwall | September 22, 2016
- Beauty Blog 2.0
Rachel Kwall | September 21, 2016
- Winter time is the best to use a prescription strength retinol
Deanna Stellato | December 18, 2012